Northwest Dispersions Ltd is an independent company, developed to meet the demands of a growing market for cost effective quality toll manufactured and standard range pigment dispersions.
Our main product types include:
- Solvent based concentrates for the ink / paint and general applications.
- Water based concentrates for inks / paint and general applications.
- Plasticiser concentrates for the coil coating and decorative industry & plastic injection moulding.
- Toll products made to customers own formulations.
All products can be supplied in a variety of packaging from 20kg plastic / metal pail to IBC’s.
To provide a quality product at a cost effective price whilst maintaining an efficient service. Unlike many of its competitors, Northwest Dispersions provides its customers with what they want rather than restricting them to a standard range of products.
Set up in 1998 Northwest Dispersions Ltd is now part of TTC (Tennants Textile Colours) part of the Tennants Colour group which includes:.
Tennants Textile Colour Ltd – Belfast, UK
J.M.Brown Ltd – Stoke on Trent, UK
Tennants Inks & Coatings Ltd , Cinderford, UK
Mifar Srl – Milan, Italy
Multicel Pigmentos – Sao Paolo, Brazil
Northwest Dispersions prides itself on the confidentiality of all its customers.
Northwest Dispersions has an ongoing policy to always comply with current up to date environmental policies.
Liquid Dispersion Types:
- High speed stirrer.
- Bead mill dispersions.
Northwest Dispersions has a variety of standard range products, these include:
- Water based (Surfactant / acrylic based)
- Solvent based (Universal)
- Plasticiser (MOL)
Custom / Toll manufacture:
Northwest Dispersions has a large range of custom products and are happy to discuss any particuler combination of materials.